Friday, October 7, 2011

Describe the most lidicrous outfit you can think of?

                    For me, I think the most lidicrous outfit I can think of is the outfit that exposes your body too much or some very sexy clothes. I don't like those kind of outfits because it was so embarrassing  to wear, people may stare at you, and I don't want to be stared very much. But I was curious why the others can be able to wear those kind of clothes...maybe they are confident or comfortable to wear it and they don't care what the people thinks and how much they would look at them. I also find it very scary because there are lot of perverted people these days, that is why sometimes it is very dangerous to wear those kind of outfits that exposes your body a lot especially at night because something bad would might be happen, and I think that is the most lidicrous outfit I can think of.






By: Heide Marie Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis