Thursday, October 20, 2011

What is something that really makes you angry?

              There are so many things that really makes me angry. First is whenever people borrow my important things in school like ballpen or something. I don't want to let them borrow it. Its not that I'm selfish, but some people who are borrowing it are so careless and I don't want my things to be lost not because of me but because of them. So it really makes me angry. Another thing that makes me angry is whenever I go home from school, in the jeep, I usually sit in the in the very last part of the seats so that I can go down easily whenever I go down in the jeep. And when I'm already sitting in my favorite spot, the moment when a KJ person let me move aside because he/she will sit in my spot, I mean in the last spot. And that will really makes me angry and gives me a monster face.

               I just don't like people like that. It should be first come first serve. Sometimes, whenever it happens, as he/she will sit in my favorite spot, I don't really move aside eventhough there's still space to move. I let him/her sit in a complicated and narrow way.


by: Mar Lord Menesis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis