Friday, October 7, 2011

What would happen if you grew taller than trees? How would this change your life?

                    If I would grow taller than trees? Wow! I couldn't possibly imagine such a thing, but anyway, if that happens I would seriously hate it. I would be the tallest person in the world, and worse..I'm a girl. I'm happy and contented with my height despite of me being not so tall at least I still have admirers. If I would be that tall I don't think anyone would have guts to approach or even talk to me. This simply means that being tall has advantages and disadvantages. If I would be given a chance to choose between being taller than trees or to remain with the height I have, I would certainly rather choose to remain the same.






By: Maecyl Ann Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis