Thursday, October 20, 2011

What makes your bestfriend your bestfriend?

She's always there when I need her. She has my back. I know I can lean on her. I can call her names and she won't be mad, then she fights back and call me names too. She knows all my little secrets and I know her's as well. We talk about our boyfriends and how much they act like jerks at times , our problems with family, the torture we get from school, pressure, everything. We share laughter even when there's nothing funny. We smile everytime we remember something we did in the past that was kinda foolish to do. We comfort each other when we're facing something physically and mentally distressing. Sure we get mad at each other at times but we always find ways to go back to being friends.


Macky Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis