Friday, October 7, 2011

How do you feel about your appearance? Why?

                    Hmmm.. How do I feel about my appearance? Well, I'm thankful to God for making in his own likeness and reflection. I do not want to change myself, not even a single detail. Other people go to Dr. Belo to get operations, such as liposuction,  face-lift, Botox and others even consider having sex change. These people are not contented of what God gave them. Honestly, for me those are such a waste of money. The reason why we do change ourselves is because we are insecure of our face, our figure, or any other part of our body even and we want to please other people. We can't please everybody, this is a fact. We are simply people. We can't possibly live forever. Why try to change the greatest blessing God gave us? Instead let's be thankful.






By: Maecyl Ann Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis