Thursday, October 20, 2011

What is your favorite song and why?

                    For me, my favorite song is the Anime songs that I usually hear everytime I watch anime. I like those kind of songs because even though it's a Japanese song, it can make me become happy and alive even  though I am recently facing my problems and was depressed. Because I love anime, I also love listening to their songs and even if I don't understand the meaning of the lyrics in that song I will just search the English translation of it in the internet. Some songs are lively and also some are sad songs and when I read the English translation of the lyrics, I was inspired about the message of the song and helps me to overcome the troubles that I encountered, and sometimes I can relate to the lyrics. That is why I love listening to their songs because it helps me a lot.



by: Heide Marie G. Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis