Friday, October 7, 2011

How do you feel when you want something very badly and you cannot have it? Why is this so important to have?

                    If I didn't get something that I want, I would feel bad about it and feel uneasy. I hate to think that I couldn't get what I want and it really drive me to tears. I would feel really sad, it feels as if I have lost someone dear to me. Feels as if I would have gotten it if I tried harder. I lose my appetite  and I can't think straight. I become absent minded, and the only thing that I think about is that "something".
                    This "something" is important to have because of many reasons. It could be something that piqued my interest, or something that stuck into my mind. Due to this fact, this becomes important to me.



By: Lyndale Lou Tabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis