Thursday, October 20, 2011

I wish I could forget the time... because...

                    I wish I could forget the time  I danced as a fairy during our Latin-American Dance Competition when I was in third year high school. Because I was so very embarrassed  and the only one who dance as a fairy, and most of all, I'm not comfortable with my outfit. During our practice before, they didn't assigned me as a fairy because I have my partner but many days already passed and one member in our group didn't still attend the practice so we decided not to join him in the group anymore. Because of what happened, our partners got change and I played as a boy and started to learn the steps. But in the end, they told me that my role is changed again and become fairy. I experience a hard time before whenever I think of it, it made me become more embarrassed and I don't want to do it anymore.



by: Heide Marie G. Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis