Thursday, October 20, 2011

I wish there were a law that said... This would be a good law because...

              I wish there will be a law that states an anti-planking to everybody. This would be good law because for me, I really feel annoy whenever I see some kind of people who are doing that thing. For me, they're doing that just to catch some attention to other people. And I can see on the television, sometimes in a rally, that they're planking in the middle of the streets where jeepneys and vehicles passes by which is very dangerous.

              I'm just concern that those plankers might be involve to an accident just because of doing that planking thing in a street which is very dangerous like I said. Other people said its kind cool to do but for me, its not. So I wish there will be a law about this anti-planking.


by: Mary Lord Menesis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis