Sunday, October 16, 2011

When was the last time you cried and why?

                               The last time i cried was during my graduation day in elementary,,I cried because I remember the days that I and my classmates were together for six long years.But most of all I remembered my mother who sacrifice for my daily needs and support me for my study...                                                                                                                                                     Not only my classmate and and mama,,the reason I cried is the moment I spent time to my study..There was a saying "If the boy is crying he is not a real man..But for me this saying is not true.Because a real man can also cry.Not only he is a man he didn't  cry,,a real man can freely express their feelings.




By: Mark B. Buisan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis