Friday, October 7, 2011

Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? What would you like to be famous for?

                    For me, I don't want to become famous because I think being famous is not easy, you have to overcome the hardships that you'll encounter. When you are famous you can't do everything you wanted to do like going to malls, in the park, in other places that you wanted to go, and you have to hide so that no one recognizes you if you plan to go out. When you are famous, sometimes when you go outside people will look at you and some would take a picture or ask for an autograph that is why you have to be always concern about the way you act and also in your looks.
                    I think being famous is a bit scary for me because sometimes there are people who will kept on following you and didn't respect your privacy, and there are people who says negative thoughts against you to make you become unfamous. That is why I don't want to become famous and I just want to have an ordinary life.






By: Heide Marie Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis