Thursday, October 20, 2011

How would you feel if someone told you that your were his or her best friend?

                    I would feel very if someone told me that I were his/her best friend because i gained another friend. But, if a person that i don't know told me that I'm his/her bestfriend, I would feel strange or weird because i don't even know his/her name. But in that way, I would be willing to introduce myself and make friends with him/her and we can start our friendship there. Without a friend, it would be lonely because a friend is a companion at all times and everytime you are in trouble and facing serious problems, only your friends are there beside you to comfort you, to make you laugh, to give you good advice, to help and support you in any decision you will make. I'm very thankful that I have good bestfriends who helps me to cheer up and forget my problems.



by: Heide Marie G. Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis