Thursday, October 20, 2011

If you were lost in the woods and it got dark, what would you do?

                    If I were lost in the woods and it got dark, I would first immediately find a shelter where it is safe there to sleep and stay for the night until morning comes. When I already found a safer place, I would start a fire there to warm me up and make me comfortable then I would find fruits that can be safely eaten to make my stomach full and to give me energy in the next day. After eating, I would make sure that no wild animals came and destroy my shelter and when it is really safe and done checking the surroundings, I am going to start a plan on how to get out of the woods and can already go home. I would also think of my family and how much I already missed them.
        And then when I come up with a plan,I am going to sleep, but before that I am going to pray first to God to help me find my way back home and to thank him for guiding me always and keeping me away from any harms and dangers. Then I would go to sleep already. I will try to face that situation if it would really happen to me because I have to overcome my fears in order to survive.



by: Heide Marie G. Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis