Thursday, October 20, 2011

I wish I never...

                    I wish I never disobeyed my parents because based on my experience, there was a time when I wanted to go to my classmates house for the practice and my parents disagreed, I kept on begging at them but they still don't agree. So I started to sulk and secretly mad at them that I almost cried, when they saw me crying they scolded me for not listening to them and told me the reason why they didn't agree and then I also explained why I wanted to go and cried really hard.
                     After minutes of crying, they said to stop crying and finally agreed and it made me happy. But when I already went there it didn't turn out really well and we weren't able to practice, then I realized that I should have obeyed my parents and I felt really bad. That is why I should always obey my parents because it is for my own sake.



By: Heide Marie G. Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis