Thursday, October 20, 2011

If you received any sum of money as a gift, what would you do with it?

                    If I received any sum of money as a gift, I would first save and not to spend it. Because I already planned to save money until it would reach up to 100,000 pesos or more than that. I know it would take many years to reach my goal but if I just work hard, finish my studies, and find a good and decent job, I would be able to reach it. And when that time comes, I am going to give some money for my parents to make them happy and can buy the things that they needed. Then, I and my family would plan to travel and go to other places for a vacation and to forget our problems and just be happy. We will also be going to start some business to prevent from consuming the money.






By: Heide Marie G. Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis