Thursday, October 20, 2011

What would you do if you ordered an ice cream cone and you forgot to bring money?

          What will I do if I forgot to bring money huh? hmmm ... Fortunately, in  my 15 years of existence I didn't experience things like that 'cause I make sure that I have money every time I will buy something or ride a jeepney. But I have 3 tactics in case I forgot to bring my precious money while ordering an ice cream come. First, I will act as if everything is okay. I will smile sweetly at the cashier and then WOOSH !! I will run as fast as I could! HAHAHA. Second, I will act as if I'm robbed. And I will say "Oh my gosh! Where's my wallet?!. Gosh .... ahm, did you see it?"  And I will walk away still pretending I was looking for my lost wallet.
           Last, but definitely not the least, I will tell the truth and say "I'm sorry miss, but I forgot my money. I will just return this ice cream cone. I'm really dreadfully sorry." But it also depend on the situation. If I have my companion with me, I can ask to borrow money for me to buy the ice cream cone and I will make sure to return the money I  borrowed so that I can still borrow next time.



By:Mark B. Buisan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis