Thursday, October 20, 2011

I wish I had one more chance to.... Then I would....

I wish I had one more chance to change the past.Then i would surely do my best to stop my mom and dad from separating. I really blame my self for it. If I just said "no" that separation shouldn't have happened.My younger sibling had a trauma from what happened. She's afraid of being left out and of being alone.
I love both of my parents so very much.Its very hard to live with a broken family but I still have to deal with it. To see my mom work so very hard just to raise us is so hurtful and hard for me and my sisters. We haven't been able to contact my dad and to speak with him personally for more than three months now.
Even for this things I know, we can get through this with God's help but its still nice to see my family complete once again.



Macky Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis