Thursday, October 20, 2011

What are some rules you have to follow at home?



-          What I don't like at home are the rules that we will have to follow especially when it is our father who is commanding. Because, my father is kind of a little strict. If e don't follow what he commanded, surely we will have this scold-award. And every time he is scolding us, I always have this headaches, as like as my mother, when she is also scolding us,. We will come back to the past, years 1970's and we will discuss what trials they had suffered and so on and so forth. And yes, I really appreciate it, but past is past. That's why we should follow them so that we will never have this headache again and again.
           And, the rules that I have to follow at home, first, is to do some of our household chores. Second, I'll go home after class. And lastly, if my father will told us to go to sleep and turn off the TV and lights because I can't watch some programs that I wait for at night. I think that are the rules that I have to follow in our home.



By:Mark B. Buisan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis