Friday, October 7, 2011

What would you do if you woke up in another country and no one could understand you?

                    If I woke up in another country and no one could understand me, I would be a bit happy because I can go to another country and it's my wish to go to the other country when I was a child. But I would be also sad because no one could understand my own language and I have no one to talk to. That is why I will try to make a change, I will start on communicating with them in English because English is the universal language and if still that person does not understand the English language I will just try to search for another person in case they can understand it even though they can't really speak it well, and I will do my best to keep on searching for the person who can understand me.
                    I will also try to go to a school where there is a class that teaches us on how to speak their language and I will definitely try my best to listen and learn the language lessons they teaches us. And when I can speak their language now, I would be very happy to communicate with them and make some new friends. In that way, I won't get lonely anymore because I have friends that helps me whenever I'm in trouble.



By: Heide Marie Abante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Lord Menesis